The Dovetail Employee Portal allows your workforce to access and leverage HR Knowledge. By making this knowledge easily available to employees, you empower them with an organized, living library of answers. Dovetail’s Employee Portal enables HR to:
- Reduce costs while servicing a higher number of employee requests – anytime, anywhere
- Decrease inquiries sent to HR, allowing your department to work on strategic talent management initiatives
- Chat with employees to increase real-time employee engagement
- Quickly get important information to employees
- Receive employee feedback, know what they know
- Fully configurable menus, landing pages, and page footers, branded to match your organization’s look and feel
Functions of the Portal
- Published Knowledge Base with Instant Search: Employees are able to access Knowledge Articles any time, anywhere with common requests published to the Portal. These can include attached files such as images, videos, tables, and rich text, as well as guiding employees through specific processes or downloading documents, as needed.
- Request Creation: When employees cannot find a suitable answer or solution through the published Knowledge Base, they can create a request for more assistance. With Dovetail’s simple Portal interface and the ability to attach relevant files, employees play an active role in getting your team everything they need to take on new HR requests.
- Request Status and Updates: Once a request is submitted, employees can obtain up-to-date information at the click of a button, as well as update their requests, adding necessary notes or attachments. Employee updates trigger alerts to correct team members, allowing for consistent collaboration and communication, regardless of schedules or location.
- Real-Time Chat: Chat is live on every page in the Portal, encouraging employee engagement. Wherever employees navigate in the Portal, chat remains active.
The Dovetail Employee Portal can be configured to meet the needs of your department and organization. Design the appearance of the Portal to match your corporate brand, and integrate existing Employee & Manager Portals, providing seamless user experiences.
Advanced Case Management
Improve HR service delivery efficiency, consistency and compliance.
Case management enables HR reps to record every employee interaction in one place. All employee accessed documents, email interactions, notes and phone calls are stored in the system providing a complete audit trail of employee communication with HR. Documenting employee interactions with HR not only creates consistency and regulatory compliance, it provides HR reps with a history of employee communications, which helps streamline the request process.
Integrated Knowledge Management
Tap the minds of experienced HR experts and reuse existing knowledge.
The knowledge base, comprised of answers to questions and solutions to problems from previous HR activities, leverages the collective experience and interactions of employees and HR staff. Empower first-responders to furnish accurate and consistent answers and increase the efficiency of your HR department by never having to solve the same problem twice.
Centralized Asset Management
Keep track of and run reports on assets, license renewals and certifications.
Centralized Asset Management links employees with assets such as company vehicles, computers, credit cards, mobile phones, and ID badges, which helps eliminate costly replacement of unrecovered assets. It also enables HR organizations to keep track of employee license renewals and document proof of licensure ensuring complete and up-to-date records on certifications.
Robust Reporting and Analytics
Measure and continuously improve your HR service delivery performance.
HR activities generate an abundance of useful data essential for time-sensitive decision making. Managers and HR staff can get immediate visual access to this critical data through Dovetail Support Suite integrated reports. A flexible report writer allows users to configure their reports and dashboards based on metrics that are important to their HR team. Reports can be run on-demand or scheduled to run at specific times or intervals and can be published in a variety of formats (Word, Excel, PDF, XML, RTF).
Integrated Workflow Engine
Automate key processes to ensure SLA and policy compliance.
The underlying event-based Integrated Workflow Engine enables process automation as well as detailed monitoring of all HR activity. It gives you the ability to reduce administrative tasks, improve consistency and alert stakeholders when an incomplete task is about to violate SLA or company policy. HR teams can automate and streamline a wide range of HR processes and configure notification mechanisms based on user preference and work hours.