GDPR Compliance for HR Data
GDPR Compliance for HR Data – How Difficult will it be to Achieve?
[podcast, 19 min 40 sec]
General Data Protection Regulation
GOAL: One single privacy law for the EU
HR Latte Expert Guest: Grant D. Petersen is a Shareholder at Ogletree Deakins based in Tampa, Florida.
Mr. Petersen Represents and Counsels Employers of:
- U.S. and International Labor and Employment Laws
- U.S. and Global Data Privacy and Data Protection Laws
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act and other international anti-corruption laws.
- Founder of Ogletree Deakins’ Data Privacy Practice Group
- Co-Founder of Ogletree Deakins’ International Practice Group.
Additionally, Mr. Petersen advises clients regarding the impact of global data privacy laws in the workplace, the complexities of international transfers of human resources data, and practical steps for compliance with the upcoming General Data Protection Regulation. He speaks and writes
Grant D. Petersen and Dovetail’s Rayanne Thorn discuss the impact of the looming GDPR compliance date of May 25, 2018. Tune in for specific details to benefit those in HR who must achieve HR data security compliance.
Covered in this episode of HR Latte, sponsored by Dovetail:
What HR Needs to Know about GDPR
- Most important thing to know
- Knowing where to start
- How will GDPR impact HR?
- Who does it impact?
- Why does is matter
- Accountability and Security
- How to get more help or information
Special thanks to Grant D. Petersen and Ogletree Deakins, for sharing your expertise!