Guest Ron Wiens joins Rayanne for 4 episodes to share his expertise in Cultural Change
Series: Building Organizations that Leap Tall Buildings in a Single Bound, Part 1
HR Latte, episode 102
Ron Wiens, Speaker, Author, and Advisor on Cultural Change, introduces several concepts from his book, “Building Organizations that Leap Tall Buildings in Single Bound.”
Ron joins Rayanne in this first episode of a four-part series to talk about how to get your employees, teams, or organizations to work together for the good of the whole.
“How people work together, how they interact, goes to the heart of what organizational culture is all about. Culture, a culture that facilitates the ongoing creation of new knowledge, a culture that gets people building and creating together, has become today’s competitive advantage.” – Ron Wiens
What you will learn:
- What are Emotional, Relationship, and Corporate Intelligence?
- How to get your people working together for the good of the whole
- How to build a work environment that maximizes a person’s desire to contribute
- How to enrich your employees and your bottom line through the joy of work
- What is the Knowledge Economy?
You can contact Ron Wiens via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Click here for past Episodes 1-66
HRLatte is made possible by:
Dovetail Software delivers web-based solutions & help desk programs that enable organizations to reduce administrative & support costs, diagnose & resolve complex business problems, and increase efficiency, while improving support.