Leadership: The Power of Emotional Intelligence
Guest Ron Wiens joins Rayanne for 4 episodes to share his expertise in Cultural Change
Series: Emotional Intelligence, Part 2
HR Latte, episode 103
Ron Wiens, Speaker, Author, and Advisor on Cultural Change, introduces several concepts from his book, “Building Organizations that Leap Tall Buildings in Single Bound.”
Ron joins Rayanne again to continue the conversation in Episode 2 of a four-part series to talk about how to get your employees, teams, or organizations to work together for the good of the whole with a focus on Emotional Intelligence.
“How people work together, how they interact, goes to the heart of what organizational culture is all about. Culture, a culture that facilitates the ongoing creation of new knowledge, a culture that gets people building and creating together, has become today’s competitive advantage.” – Ron Wiens
What you will learn:
- What are emotions and how do they impact our work?
- Learn to be curious and aware of your emotions and their impact on you and others
- Organizations tend to ignore emotions when they could be using them to better serve the company
- Emotions are there to protect and serve individuals and the organizations where they work
- Emotional Intelligence is important to the Knowledge Era and the constant change found in business today
- Emotions tell us about something that happened in the past
- Emotional Intelligence brings you the Freedom of Awareness
- The Importance of Self-Talk
You can contact Ron Wiens via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Click here for past Episodes 1-66
HRLatte is made possible by:
Dovetail Software delivers web-based solutions & help desk programs that enable organizations to reduce administrative & support costs, diagnose & resolve complex business problems, and increase efficiency, while improving support.