Complimentary Article: 5 Tenets of a Successful HR Shared Services Center Implementation
As organizations expand into new markets and the complexity and amount of HR issues increases dramatically, HR Shared Services Center (HR SSC) adoption continues to grow. Organizations are embracing shared services in an effort to cut costs and improve operational efficiency in their HR departments.
HR SSCs provides substantial benefits to organizations such as reducing costs, increasing department efficiency and enabling HR specialists to focus on strategic initiatives rather than administrative tasks. However, if not implemented correctly, lauching an HR SSC can be a costly and time-consuming failure for your organization.
Our latest knowledge article “Five Tenets of a Successful HR Shared Services Center Implementation” outlines five critical but often overlooked areas companies need to focus on to ensure successful launch and ongoing management of an HR Shared Services Center and to reap its considerable benefits. The article covers:
- Harmonizing your HR Processes including defining a unified process around HR service delivery;
- Identifying the right individuals to fill roles in their tier and defining their responsibilities and performance goals;
- Putting the right technology in place to manage employee request effectively through the HR SSC;
- Measuring key performance indicators (KPIs); and
- Using those KPIs to improve and evolve your service delivery model.
Download your complimentary copy of the article to learn more about these five often-overlooked factors for success.